ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "James, Steven" <Steven.Ja...@logicacmg.com>
Subject RE: Oracle + iBATIS: more details
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2005 07:48:41 GMT
Is toad using jdbc or some other possibly native oracle driver. if so then
what are your jdbc property settings in you sqlmap config file.

steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Barnett [mailto:brian.barnett@whitesandsolutions.com]
Sent: Wed 3/16/2005 7:19 AM
To: 'ibatis-user-java@incubator.apache.org'
Subject: Oracle + iBATIS: more details

We execute a query through the web app that takes 55 seconds to complete.
While this query is executing, we execute another query against the same
table in a different browser. It normally takes a few seconds, but it will
not complete until the first one does.

If we do the same thing in two instances of TOAD (sql query tool), the second
query returns immediately.

Can someone shed some light on what is going on, where to look, etc.?

Thanks,
Brian Barnett

and inform the sender. Thank you.