ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From John Fereira <ja...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: Struggling with insertion of Clob into the database. PS:
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2005 12:47:55 GMT
At 12:39 PM 3/24/2005 -0700, Nathan Maves wrote:
>Well I have started on a simple example for the wiki.
>
>http://wiki.apache.org/ibatis/
>How_do_I_use_a_Custom_Type_Handler_with_a_BLOB_or_CLOB
>
>We have been experiencing some problems with the wiki but this faq seem
>to be working.

This is the second time I've seen someone write about problems with the
wiki in the short time I've been on the list.  Has anyone considered
switching the wiki to Confluence?  I've been using Confluence and Jira (the
issue tracking system from the same company) on a couple of projects and
it's real nice.  It's not cheap for commericial or educational institutions
but it's free for open source projects. See
http://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence