ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Colin Williams <colinwilliams...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jndi setup
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2005 15:40:12 GMT
Scott,

our app is running in Websphere, and I dont setup the JNDI datasource
details in the web.xml at all, I just setup the datasource name in my
Ibatis config, and WAS defaults the remaining settings:

ConnectionFac I J2CA0122I: Resource reference jdbc/myDatasource could
not be located, so default values of the following are used:
[Resource-ref settings]

	res-auth:                 1 (APPLICATION)
	res-isolation-level:      0 (TRANSACTION_NONE)
	res-sharing-scope:        true (SHAREABLE)
	res-resolution-control:   999 (undefined)
[Other attributes]

isCMP1_x:                 false (not CMP1.x)
isJMS:                 false (not JMS)

Not sure if you can do the same in WebLogic