ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Vincent <vinc...@xaymaca.com>
Subject Re: ArrayList as parameter
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2005 14:34:35 GMT
That that you could add a "utility field" to your bean
to handle that sorting property :). Mine deciding point is more
based on laziness. 4 variables or less to pass? Then I use a Map,
anything over that, I use a bean. Not very scientific I know.

--
Plato is my friend, Aristotle is my friend, but my greatest friend is truth.
- Isaac Newton