ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Amad Fida <amad.f...@gmail.com>
Subject flushOnExecute and batch execute
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2005 10:22:15 GMT
I have my sql map defined as follows...

  <cacheModel id="roleCache" type="LRU" readOnly="false" serialize="true">
    <flushInterval hours="24"/>
    <flushOnExecute statement="insertRole"/>
    <flushOnExecute statement="updateRole"/>
    <flushOnExecute statement="deleteRole"/>
    <flushOnExecute statement="deleteAllRoles"/>
    <property name="size" value="200"/>
  </cacheModel>

  <insert id="insertRole">
    INSERT INTO ROLES
    (roleKey, roleName, roleDescription, roleComments, createUser,
updateUser, createDate, updateDate)
    VALUES
    (#roleKey#, #roleName#, #roleDescription#, #roleComments#,
#createUser#, #updateUser#, #createDate#, #updateDate#)
  </insert>

there are other statements as well but this will explain my problem.
When I execute "insertRole" with a SqlMapExecutor.executeBatch(), my
cache doesn't get flush. Is not suppose to do that or am I missing
something.

Thanks

Amad