ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Kris Jenkins <krisajenk...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Oracle + iBATIS: more details
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2005 09:14:44 GMT
Hi Brian,

I'm using a very similar setup - tomcat 5.0.28, iBatis 2.0.9, Oracle 8i
and the ojdbc14.jar - and I don't get this problem.  Perhaps I can help
you track it down?

>We execute a query through the web app that takes 55 seconds to complete.
>While this query is executing, we execute another query against the same
>table in a different browser. It normally takes a few seconds, but it will
>not complete until the first one does.

First things first - one query at running at a time sounds like a number
of (sessions|transactions|requests|connections) problem.  Can we see
your sql-map-config.xml and any properties files it uses?

Cheers,
Kris

--
Kris Jenkins