ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Emiliano Armellin <earmel...@ateikon.com>
Subject Re: dynamic "prepend" problem
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2005 14:54:40 GMT
Leonardo Holanda ha scritto:

> How can I correct this? For now, i'm writing a constant expression
> resulting 'false' after the opening parenthesis, but it's not very
> elegant way... Ibatis wasn't supposed to detect that this OR is
> unnecessary?

Hello Leonardo,
I've found the same problem writing the sql map described in my post
some days ago (Dynamic Mapped Statements question - 2005-03-11). My
solution was to add some extra test like:

|<isNotEmpty property="||company||"> OR </isNotEmpty>

it seems there is a problem using *prepend="AND|OR"* after
parenthesis... or I haven't understand how it works.
Is there someone who can help us?

--
Emiliano Armellin

    *