ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: UI for iBatis
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2005 17:48:53 GMT
Brandon Goodin wrote:
> we have had some discussion about a visual mapping tool for ibatis. As
> of yet, noone on the team has taken it on. There is a tool written for
> the jasmine ide. I haven't used it, so, i don't know the depth of
> capability.
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/ibatis/3rd_20Party_20Contributions

Would an Eclipse Plugin help?

I'm starting to do more Eclipse development at work and I'm hoping to do
some plugins for some of the ASF groups.  I was thinking about doing one
for Excalibur first but an iBatis plugin would probably be easier for me
to start with.  Minimally we could create a specialized editor for
sqlmap files.  After that we could look at a binding or code generation
tool.

I've got other commitments with Excalibur first, but I hope to start on
these plugins in May or so.

Do many iBatis users/developers use Eclipse?

jaaron