ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Philippe Laflamme <philippe.lafla...@mail.mcgill.ca>
Subject Re: SQLMaps IN-keyword support
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2005 13:45:59 GMT
Sakke Wiik wrote:
> Could you please tell me where to find the documentation for this,
> because I cannot find it. Maybe I did not give enough details about
> the problem.

On page 36 of the SQLMap guide, the documentation specifies that for the
iterate tag (just like any other tag for that matter), you need to
specify the property on which you're iterating... Your iterate tag
should look like this:

<iterate property="xxxCodes" open="(" close=")" conjunction=",">
     #xxxCodes[]#
</iterate>

> The question is how I can give a List as a parameter to a SQLMap query
> and at the same time other parameters.

Any Java Class can be used as a parameterClass. Properties from the
class are extracted using the Java Bean specification (getXX, setXXX,
etc.) All you need to do is create a bean that holds your desired
properties (getXxxDate() and getXxxCodes()) or use a Map just like
you're doing...

Hope this helps,
Philippe