ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brandon Goodin <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wiki FAQ still broken! (Was Re: Customer Type Handler)
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2005 16:10:43 GMT
We put in a request and have been following it up. But, no go. I know
the Apache infrastucture guys are strained for resources. So, i don't
want to be too harsh. We are currently trying to get a Confluence wiki
setup. Hopefully it will be real soon. Confluence has committed to
grant us a license. We are just trying to decide where it will be
hosted (apache or opensource.atlassian.com).

Brandon