ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brandon Goodin <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connection Proxy Authentication
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2005 15:49:40 GMT
I agree with Brice. IBatis calls getConnection() on the datasource.
So, if you wanted to use your getProxyConnection(...) you would need
to write a wrapper that implements DataSource and have it's
getConnection() method internally call your getProxyConnection(...).
If you need to pass parameters from the application to the
getConnection() you can always use ThreadLocal to accomplish that.

Brandon