ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brandon Goodin <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ibatis vs Jaxor
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 18:32:07 GMT
Jaxor still funcitons with the mindset of mapping table -> objects and
querying the mappings. IBatis maps SQL to objects not Tables to
Objects. Also, i am very suspect of their sql support. I'm not certain
it is true SQL. It looks as though it may use SQL constructs yet it is
not the actual sql that reaches your database. I may be wrong. Also,
jaxor does not abstract it's sql from the java class. It only
abstracts the mapping to entity objects from the java class.

That's just a quick overview of what i saw. I'd be interested to hear
what others have to say.

Brandon