ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brandon Goodin <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ibatis for php
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2005 14:30:02 GMT
which version of php are you using? 4 or 5?

Brandon

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 09:04:02 -0500, Akins, Greg <gakins@amervideo.com> wrote:
> I saw some DAO generators...
>
> The last PHP app I created included my own DAO.
>
> Each select/insert/delete/update statement was basically
>
> $sql  ="select ..." ;
> $results = Execute_query($sql)
> Return $results ;
>
> Since php is interpreted anyways, would it be easy to just replace the assignment of
a string to the $sql by writing a class/method that reads a "config" file and gets the appropriate
string?

> Not quite as full-featured as Ibatis, but if you can't find anything already written.
>
> This is off-topic for the list; if I find anything else, I'll send an email to your address.

which is not much object. My priority is to store sql in external file Michał

> >This page has some links.
>
> http://forum.mojavi.org/lofiversion/index.php/t782.html
>
> Good luck

one of my apps to php. Are you aware of a php project similar to ibatis sqlmap (keeping sql
in resources)? thanks!