ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brandon Goodin <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using PaginatedList in Freemarker
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2005 01:12:07 GMT
Normally the paginated list is stored somewhere that is specific to
the user that is accessing it. Usually the session is a good place for
that. I'm not sure how you are using freemarker. But, normally you
would simply call the appropriate page function on the PaginatedList
that you are persisting in the session and then pass the reference to
the page for use.

This link and it's following three pages give you an understanding of
how to pass values to a freemarker template for processing. I'm
assuming you would grab the paginated list from the session call the
next method and then pass it into the freemarker template for
processing.

http://freemarker.sourceforge.net/docs/pgui_quickstart_createdatamodel.html

Brandon