ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brandon Goodin <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBATIS and SwarmCache
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2005 21:33:06 GMT
The first paragrach of section Cache Types

"The cache model uses a pluggable framework for supporting different
types of caches. The implementation is specified in the type attribute
of the cacheModel element (as discussed above). The class name
specified must be an implementation of the CacheController interface,
or one of the four aliases discussed below. Further configuration
parameters can be passed to the implementation via the property
elements contained within the body of the cacheModel. Currently there
are 4 implementations included with the distribution."

Hope that helps,
Brandon