ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Andrey Rogov <andrey.ro...@ukrpost.net>
Subject Re[2]: DTD not resolving
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 19:55:11 GMT

WSAD supports Plugin Specified Entries & user Defined Entries,
Plugin Specified Entries don't include iBatis files description
therefore
1. download DTDs from iBatis.com ( Thanks to Clinton )
   and copy these files into your project WEB-INF/..
2. window . preferences . XML Catalog and
3. New XML Catalog Entry and enter  ( browse )
     URI: platform:/resource/your-project/WebContent/WEB-INF/sql-map-config-2.dtd
     Key Type:  Public ID
     Key:       -//iBATIS.com//DTD SQL Map Config 2.0//EN

  and repeat these steps for sql-map-2.dtd

  after this you can write

<!DOCTYPE sqlMapConfig PUBLIC "-//iBATIS.com//DTD SQL Map Config 2.0//EN" "http://www.ibatis.com/dtd/sql-map-config-2.dtd">

Andrey.

--