ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Swati Singhal <swati_sing...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How does iBATIS read the SqlMap files?
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 07:09:42 GMT
Hello,

Yes, in my Order.xml I have:

<sql-map namespace="Order">
	<typeAlias alias="Row"
type="com.ibatis.dataaccess.beans.Row"/>

	<insert id="insertRow"
parameterClass="com.ibatis.dataaccess.beans.Row">
		INSERT INTO ORDER (processed_ind, insr_dt,
processed_dt, order_det)
        VALUES  (#processind#, #createddate#,
#processeddate#, #orderxml#)
	</insert>

</sql-map>

I am still getting the error when I call:

daoManager.startTransaction();
insert("Order.insertRow", xmlrow);
daoManager.endTransaction();

any idea??

Thanks

Swati

--- Brandon Goodin <brandon.goodin@gmail.com> wrote:
> are you using namespaces? if yes then you need to
> make it...
>
> insert("Order.insertRow", row);
>
> if your namespace is "Order"
>
> Brandon
>

> On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:44:26 -0800 (PST), Swati
> Singhal
> <swati_singhal@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have an Actionclass from where I instantiate my
> > Service class which in turn gets me a DAO instance
> and
> > calls a class where I say:
> >
> > daoManager.startTransaction();
> > insert("insertRow", row);
> > daoManager.endTransaction();
> >
> > Now, I have defined all my XML files containing
> the
> > queries in sql-map-config.xml file like:
> >
> > <sqlMap

resource="com/myibatis/dataaccess/persistence/sqlmapdao/sql/Shop.xml"/>
> > <sqlMap

resource="com/myibatis/dataaccess/persistence/sqlmapdao/sql/order.xml"/>