ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Swati Singhal <swati_sing...@yahoo.com>
Subject How does iBATIS read the SqlMap files?
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 06:44:26 GMT
Hi,

I have an Actionclass from where I instantiate my
Service class which in turn gets me a DAO instance and
calls a class where I say:

daoManager.startTransaction();
insert("insertRow", row);
daoManager.endTransaction();

Now, I have defined all my XML files containing the
queries in sql-map-config.xml file like:

<sqlMap
resource="com/myibatis/dataaccess/persistence/sqlmapdao/sql/Shop.xml"/>
<sqlMap
resource="com/myibatis/dataaccess/persistence/sqlmapdao/sql/order.xml"/>

What I want to know is, how does iBATIS know which of
the 2 XML files it should look INTO for finding a
statement named "insertRow" ??

I have only one such XML file and have a statement by
the name "insertRow" but am getting that
"there is no statement by the name "insertRow" in this
SqlMap"

Any solutions?

Thanks