ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Swati Singhal <swati_sing...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re:
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 17:52:02 GMT
Yes, I found the problem and pointed to the right DTD
but still get the error saying

"There is no statement named insertRow in this SqlMap"

I know maybe it's a silly mistake on my end, but am
really lost on it..
Hope to get some help.

Thanks

--- Clinton Begin <clinton.begin@gmail.com> wrote:

> now it looks like your DTD is missing or incorrect
> (make sure you're
> using the right DTD for the right kind of file).
>
> Clinton
>

> On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 04:43:11 -0800 (PST), Swati
> Singhal
> <swati_singhal@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Well, I did solve this problem by copying all the
> DTDs
> > from the web.
> > I am able to get the instance of DAO through the
> > DAOManager.
> >
> > But what is weird is, that in my file which
> contains
> > the queries, if I have something like:
> >
> > <mapped-statement name="insertRow">
> >         INSERT INTO ORDER (processed_ind, insr_dt,
> > processed_dt, order_det)
> >         VALUES  (#sProcessedInd#, #createdDate#,
> > #processedDate#, #sRow#)
> > </mapped-statement>
> >
> > However, this throws an error:
> >
> >  I am in InsertDAO and error is:There is no
> statement
> > named insertRow in this SqlMap.
> >
> > Whereas if I have the query as
> >
> > <insert id="insertRow" parameter="Row">
> >         INSERT INTO ORDER (processed_ind, insr_dt,
> > processed_dt, order_det)
> >         VALUES  (#sProcessedInd#, #createdDate#,
> > #processedDate#, #sRow#)
> > </insert>
> >
> > I get an error :
> > Error in

DAOConfig:com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException:

=== message truncated ===