ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Swati Singhal <swati_sing...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re:
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 17:50:08 GMT
Yes, I found the problem and pointed to the right DTD
but still get the error saying

"There is no statement named insertRow in this SqlMap"

Wen can we get this sort of an error?
I know maybe it's a silly mistake on my end, but am
really lost on it..
Hope to get some help.

Thanks
--- Clinton Begin <clinton.begin@gmail.com> wrote:

> now it looks like your DTD is missing or incorrect
> (make sure you're
> using the right DTD for the right kind of file).
>
> Clinton
>

> On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 04:43:11 -0800 (PST), Swati
> Singhal
> <swati_singhal@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Well, I did solve this problem by copying all the
> DTDs
> > from the web.
> > I am able to get the instance of DAO through the
> > DAOManager.
> >
> > But what is weird is, that in my file which
> contains
> > the queries, if I have something like:
> >
> > <mapped-statement name="insertRow">
> >         INSERT INTO ORDER (processed_ind, insr_dt,
> > processed_dt, order_det)
> >         VALUES  (#sProcessedInd#, #createdDate#,
> > #processedDate#, #sRow#)
> > </mapped-statement>
> >
> > However, this throws an error:
> >
> >  I am in InsertDAO and error is:There is no
> statement
> > named insertRow in this SqlMap.
> >
> > Whereas if I have the query as
> >
> > <insert id="insertRow" parameter="Row">
> >         INSERT INTO ORDER (processed_ind, insr_dt,
> > processed_dt, order_det)
> >         VALUES  (#sProcessedInd#, #createdDate#,
> > #processedDate#, #sRow#)
> > </insert>
> >
> > I get an error :
> > Error in

DAOConfig:com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException:

=== message truncated ===