ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Swati Singhal <swati_sing...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Need help with com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException!!
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 12:43:11 GMT
Hello,

Well, I did solve this problem by copying all the DTDs
from the web.
I am able to get the instance of DAO through the
DAOManager.

But what is weird is, that in my file which contains
the queries, if I have something like:

<mapped-statement name="insertRow">
        INSERT INTO ORDER (processed_ind, insr_dt,
processed_dt, order_det)
        VALUES  (#sProcessedInd#, #createdDate#,
#processedDate#, #sRow#)
</mapped-statement>

However, this throws an error:

 I am in InsertDAO and error is:There is no statement
named insertRow in this SqlMap.

Whereas if I have the query as

<insert id="insertRow" parameter="Row">
        INSERT INTO ORDER (processed_ind, insr_dt,
processed_dt, order_det)
        VALUES  (#sProcessedInd#, #createdDate#,
#processedDate#, #sRow#)
</insert>

I get an error :
Error in
DAOConfig:com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException:
Error occurred.  Cause:
com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException:
Error parsing XPath '/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap'.  Cause:
com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing
XML.  Cause: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Element
type "insert" must be declared.
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Element type
"insert" must be declared.
Caused by: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: