ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: UI for iBatis
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2005 16:39:42 GMT
I'm curious as to what features you had in mind. Are you wanting a UI
for the config files or something that will auto-generate a Java class
to interact with the config files? I think the config files are fairly
straight forward to configure as is. I just take an existing file and
modify it for a new project. I tend to shy away from UI config file
generators becuase I find myself spending more time going through their
menus checking and unchecking things and reading help as to what each
checkbox does than if I would just copy and paste my changes.

- Ron