ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about nested transactions.
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2005 00:52:54 GMT
Your approach to transactions isn't going to work in iBATIS, and
likely not any other transactional framework either.

You should be demarcating transactions at a standard level within your
application.  If you wish to make this simple on yourself, you could
use Spring, or I could start a discussion about how to use dynamic
proxies to achieve this.

In any case, I recommend against your current approach.

Cheers,
Clinton