ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help with com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException!!
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2005 16:02:44 GMT
It looks like your XML parser is trying to validate the DTD using the
server (www.ibatis.com/dtd).  There may be firewall issues in your
environment that prevent this from working.

iBATIS is configured to validate from the JAR file, but some parsers
(I wish I knew which ones) don't seem to support EntityResolvers.

So the solution for you might be to download the DTDs with your
browser (or just grab them from the JAR), and then use a
"file:///usr/local/ibatis/dtd" path or something like that.

Cheers,
Clinton