ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ibatis for php
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2005 23:12:27 GMT
Brandon, Michal said PHP 4 is what he's using.  I wonder if your mail
is getting eaten by your spam filter again?  :-)

Clinton

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 07:30:02 -0700, Brandon Goodin
<brandon.goodin@gmail.com> wrote:
> which version of php are you using? 4 or 5?
>
> Brandon
>
> On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 09:04:02 -0500, Akins, Greg <gakins@amervideo.com> wrote:
> > I saw some DAO generators...
> >
> > The last PHP app I created included my own DAO.
> >
> > Each select/insert/delete/update statement was basically
> >
> > $sql  ="select ..." ;
> > $results = Execute_query($sql)
> > Return $results ;
> >
> > Since php is interpreted anyways, would it be easy to just replace the assignment
of a string to the $sql by writing a class/method that reads a "config" file and gets the
appropriate string?

> > Not quite as full-featured as Ibatis, but if you can't find anything already written.
> >
> > This is off-topic for the list; if I find anything else, I'll send an email to your
address.

schema, which is not much object. My priority is to store sql in external file Michał

> > >This page has some links.
> >
> > http://forum.mojavi.org/lofiversion/index.php/t782.html
> >
> > Good luck

port one of my apps to php. Are you aware of a php project similar to ibatis sqlmap (keeping
sql in resources)? thanks!