ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: rowset RFE
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2005 06:10:39 GMT
Something to think about Vic.  Although, Sun won't *exclusively* be
using RowSet as a DTO.  It will simply be an option.  So there's no
need to change your opinion strictly based on that.  It's not like the
design is any better based on Sun's new position.  In fact, Sun
doesn't have a very good history of good design...  ;-)

PS: Could you put your name in your mail header?  Right now it comes
accross as "Admin", which is a bit confusing for the list.  We don't
want people thinking you're the iBATIS list admin.

Cheers,
Clinton