ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Andrey Rogov <ko...@i-c.com.ua>
Subject Re[2]: Struggling with insertion of Clob into the database. PS:
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2005 17:46:46 GMT

Hi Prashanth,

Some months ago I sent a letter about CLOB supporting to Clinton.
He sad me that LOB where not supported well! He sad, he hoped to solve
this problem with custom type handlers that will allow to deal with
LOBs as I like.
That's why I've been reading LOB's by my 'fingers' ( without iBatis.
), but, also I want to use iBatis in a whole!

Let's ask Clinton about LOB;s support now,

<statement id="LobSupport">
   is IBatis read Lobs ?
   <isEqual property='YES'>
       Long Live iBatis !
   </isEqual>
   <isNotEqual property='YES'>
       We want bread & sight & LOBS !
   </isNotEqual>
</statement>

Andrey.

PS> Hi Andrey,

PS> I am able to get this working without ibatis this way, the normal JDBC way.
PS> Do i have to do the same in iBatis in order to get the Large String written into CLOB
field.