ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Narasimha Prasad" <pras...@dbo2.com>
Subject How to escape special characters (specifically '#')
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2005 20:03:25 GMT
Hi

Is there a way to escape the ‘#’ characters used in iBATIS SQL maps ? The
reason is ask this is that we are running into a situation where we need to
create

Temporary tables to read from, and they use the # character.  I tried
enclosing the statement with <![CDATA[ …. ]]>, but this works only to escape
special

XML characters.

Example:

------

BEGIN

  CREATE TABLE #tempCount (id INT NOT NULL, count INT)

  INSERT INTO #tempCount

  (id, count)

  VALUES

  (1,2)