ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From <erlend.bjo...@aftenposten.no>
Subject SQLMap, mapping from SQL CHAR(1) to Java char ?
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2005 14:03:39 GMT
Hi there!

Can't find anything about this issue in the developer guide,  and I get this message:

com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error occurred.  Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException:
Error parsing XML.  Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error parsing
XPath '/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap'.  Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing
XML.  Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error parsing XPath '/sqlMap/resultMap/result'.
 Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error.  Could not set TypeHandler.
 Cause: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: char
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: char

---

Of cource it can't find class "char", but since char is a primitive type as int, boolean,
I was hoping
SQLMap was suporting this ?

I guess I need to change my char to String ???

---

Btw, I'm impressed by SQLMap anyway, it even manage to map my:

CHAR(1)  "1"  to java boolean true  and
CHAR(1)  "0"  to java boolean false

Automaticaly :-)

Thanks for any help on this!