ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Leonardo Holanda" <...@atlantico.com.br>
Subject RES: PaginatedList & 'google like' results
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 11:53:21 GMT
Hi Guido, I had bad time with paginated in web application. I think it's
more appropriate to Swing/AWT apps. I'm simply using
queryForList(statement, paramObj, (pageNumber * pageSize), pageSize).

Leo.

-----Mensagem original-----
De: ggb275@tid.es [mailto:ggb275@tid.es]
Enviada em: sexta-feira, 18 de março de 2005 08:13
Para: ibatis-user-java@incubator.apache.org
Assunto: PaginatedList & 'google like' results

Hi,

I am using ibatis PaginatedList functionality for paging through search
results,
and I would like to add the ability for a user to go to the last page of
the results
(something like Google results) instead of having to page through big
result sets as it is done in JPetStore4:

  <logic:notEqual name="orderBean" property="orderList.firstPage"
value="true" >
  </logic:notEqual>
  <logic:notEqual name="orderBean" property="orderList.lastPage"
value="true" >
  </logic:notEqual>

Is this possible or should I do two queries (my actual "select fields
from..."
and a new "select count(*) from...") to achieve it?

Thank you very much,
Guido.

--
Guido García Bernardo - ggarciab@itdeusto.com