ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Xiao Qing Lai" <qing...@scs.com.sg>
Subject Is it a bug of ibatis or mine? - Connection time out when querying
Date Sat, 05 Mar 2005 07:01:37 GMT
hi,

These days our project offten hits an error when querying. I'm sorry that I dont have
the stacktrace becoz it only occurs under our client's environment.

The troubled query is the same as others. Just a simple query from a table and a view.
If SELECT NAME, ENTITY, ID FROM TABLE1 WHERE ID = 1, it's okey.
While SELECT NAME, ENTITY, ID, BADBOY FROM TABLE1 WHERE ID = 1, i.e., one more
column is included, then the query will throw a connection time out exception.

But the query with BADBOY runs well in SQL Plus.

The type of BADBOY column is varchar(2), contains only a short string.

And this error never occurs under dev env.

The envrionment is: Windows 2003 server, Weblogic 8.1 sp2, Oracle 9i, iBATIS 2.0.7.459

Thanks and
Regards,

Xiao Qing Lai