ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Leonardo Holanda" <...@atlantico.com.br>
Subject RES: dynamic "prepend" problem
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2005 15:00:36 GMT
Yes. Maybe we both have not understand how is works...
In my case, I cannot write a hardcoded OR becase if I did, I have to do
in every case... Since there are many combination possibilities...

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Emiliano Armellin [mailto:earmellin@ateikon.com]
Enviada em: terça-feira, 15 de março de 2005 11:55
Para: ibatis-user-java@incubator.apache.org
Assunto: Re: dynamic "prepend" problem

Leonardo Holanda ha scritto:

How can I correct this? For now, i'm writing a constant expression
resulting 'false' after the opening parenthesis, but it's not very
elegant way... Ibatis wasn't supposed to detect that this OR is
unnecessary?

Hello Leonardo,
I've found the same problem writing the sql map described in my post
some days ago (Dynamic Mapped Statements question - 2005-03-11). My
solution was to add some extra test like:

<isNotEmpty property="company"> OR </isNotEmpty>

it seems there is a problem using prepend="AND|OR" after parenthesis...
or I haven't understand how it works.
Is there someone who can help us?

--

Emiliano Armellin