ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Aymeric Alibert" <aymericalib...@alliantenergy.com>
Subject Re: batch problem - skips the first insert?
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2005 15:59:08 GMT
Are you using Ibatis from Spring? I had something similar when trying to
manually start and stop transaction from a SqlMapClient. If that's the
case, let me know,  I have a workaround somewhere.

Aymeric.

>>> kyunam@e-iit.com 2/8/2005 5:13:02 PM >>>

Hi, startBatch() do 10 inserts using for-loop. endBatch.  When I do the
above, it always skips the first one and inserts the rest nine of
them.When I only do one insert, it does not insert.When I do two
inserts, it only inserts the last one. Does this ring anyone's mind?
Thank you all! Kyunam