ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brice Ruth <bdr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SOAP attachement (pdf) stored into a db field
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2005 04:32:08 GMT
My understanding is that streaming data to a BLOB-type field (which
you would likely need to do with a 20MB+ dataset, is still a "coming
soon" feature - and I believe it requires the latest version of JDBC
(3.0), which may or may not be supported by the SQL Server driver
you're using (are you using jTDS?).

So, I guess what you're likely need to do is use JDBC for this
particular thing ... I'm not certain that even a CustomTypeHandler
will do the trick here for you - though it might, its worth a try.