ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Ali Zaid <allo...@gmail.com>
Subject Jar files and xml configuration
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2005 12:36:54 GMT
Hi;

I know that this maybe a simple newbie question, but I never really
needed this, and now I face a problem with it.

Simply, I have a executable Jar file with my code in it, currently I
pack the sqlMapConfig.xml inside the jar with the code, this way my
code works fine, but I want the sqlMapConfig.xml file to be outside
the Jar so that I can edit it for different cases,  if I don't include
the xml file in the Jar it doesn't see it.

It's a desktop application (so no J2EE complecation are there)

again, I know that this is a Jar related question more that iBatis,
but still I think that someone here had the same problem and he can
share the simple hint.
--
Regards, Ali