ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Mark Bennett" <mark.benn...@ncmail.net>
Subject cacheModel still hitting database
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2005 22:08:33 GMT
I'm trying to get the cacheModel working, but it keeps hitting the database.
This is just an example so please ignore the context.

I'm using iBatis-2 and this setup returns the data properly.  I get no
errors.  This is run through a web container and not a unit test so the
cache should persist.  The query object is an Integer so it should hash the
same each time.  However, whenever I cange the data in the databse, the
change shows up on the page.  Any advice?  Thanks.

Mark

  <cacheModel id="drugScreenCache" type="LRU" readOnly="true"
serialize="false">
    <flushInterval hours="12"/>
    <property name="cache-size" value="500"/>
  </cacheModel>

  <resultMap id="drugScreenListResult" class="drugScreen">
    <result property="id" column="ACTID"/>
    <result property="testDate" column="TESTDATE"/>
  </resultMap>

  <select id="getDrugScreenListByJuvenile"
  		resultMap="drugScreenListResult"
  		cacheModel="drugScreenCache">
    SELECT *
    FROM drugscreen