ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Fabrizio Gianneschi" <fabri...@gianneschi.it>
Subject R: New article in ONJava.com
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2005 08:14:29 GMT
It's time for a book, now!

;)

Fab
  -----Messaggio originale-----
  Da: Michael Klaene [mailto:mklaene@yahoo.com]
  Inviato: giovedi 3 febbraio 2005 19.29
  A: ibatis-user-java@incubator.apache.org; cbegin@ibatis.com
  Oggetto: Re: New article in ONJava.com

  Funny, I didn't realize I was the first.  I wrote that about a year ago.
I used SQL Maps on a small project, and liked it.  The iBatis guide was more
than enough to help me do what I needed to do, but I decided it might make a
good topic as the project really hadn't received much coverage yet.

  I do have to admit that I like the flow this article better.

  Mike

  Clinton Begin <clinton.begin@gmail.com> wrote:
    Wow, fantastic! Thanks for letting us know Aitor.

    This is the first 2.0 article I think. But the award for the first
    article ever (that I know of) goes to developer.com and Michael
    Klaene.

    http://www.developer.com/lang/article.php/10924_3346301_1

    Cheers,
    Clinton