ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Yee, Richard K, CTR,, DMDCWEST" <Richard.Yee....@osd.pentagon.mil>
Subject RE: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError at com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletP arse r.processNodelet(NodeletParser.java:112)
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2005 22:36:09 GMT
Brandon,
Thanks for your reply. Which release is it fixed in? 2.0.9b? Which problem
are you referring to? I tried replacing the call to RuntimeException(Object,
Throwable) on line 112 with a RuntimeException(String) and still got the
same error. I want to know if the exception that is thrown when
nodelet.process(Node) is called on line 110.

Thanks,

Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: Brandon Goodin [mailto:brandon.goodin@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 2:11 PM
To: ibatis-user-java@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError at
com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletParse r.processNodelet(NodeletParser.java:112)

This is a known problem. It has been fixed for the next release.

Brandon

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 21:50:26 -0000, Yee, Richard K, CTR,, DMDCWEST
<Richard.Yee.ctr@osd.pentagon.mil> wrote:
> Hello list,
> I'm using JDK 1.3.1_04 and Oracle Application Server 9.0.2. I'm
> getting the following error:
>
> 2/24/05 1:31 PM: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
> 2/24/05 1:31 PM:        at
> com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletParser.processNodelet(NodeletParser.java:112)
> 2/24/05 1:31 PM:        at
> com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletParser.process(NodeletParser.java:94)
> 2/24/05 1:31 PM:        at
> com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletParser.process(NodeletParser.java:91)
> 2/24/05 1:31 PM:        at
> com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletParser.process(NodeletParser.java:91)
> 2/24/05 1:31 PM:        at
> com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletParser.parse(NodeletParser.java:61)
> 2/24/05 1:31 PM:        at
> com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletParser.parse(NodeletParser.java:49)
> 2/24/05 1:31 PM:        at
> com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.builder.xml.SqlMapConfigParser.parse(SqlMapCo
> nfigPa
> rser.java:77)
> 2/24/05 1:31 PM:        at

com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.builder.xml.SqlMapConfigParser.parse(SqlMapConfigPa
> rser.java:68)
> 2/24/05 1:31 PM:        at

com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapClientBuilder.buildSqlMapClient(SqlMapClientB
> uilder.java:78)
> 2/24/05 1:31 PM:        at

com.ibatis.dao.engine.transaction.sqlmap.SqlMapDaoTransactionManager.configu
> re(SqlMapDaoTransactionManager.java:52)
> 2/24/05 1:31 PM:        at

com.ibatis.dao.engine.builder.xml.XmlDaoManagerBuilder.parseTransactionManag
> er(XmlDaoManagerBuilder.java:190)
> 2/24/05 1:31 PM:        at

com.ibatis.dao.engine.builder.xml.XmlDaoManagerBuilder.parseContext(XmlDaoMa
> nagerBuilder.java:154)
> 2/24/05 1:31 PM:        at

com.ibatis.dao.engine.builder.xml.XmlDaoManagerBuilder.buildDaoManager(XmlDa