ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Averill Cate, Jr." <ac...@email.arizona.edu>
Subject Exception Help
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2005 20:00:17 GMT
I am new to iBATIS and like what I have seen just by implementing iBATIS
into a struts app I am working on.  I used to tutorial to build features
into the app that allow me to save a registering user to a database.
The application works until I change the sql-map-config.xml file then I
keep getting an exception with the following error:

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error initializing SQLConfig
class. Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error
occurred.  Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing
XML.  Cause: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in
prolog.
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in prolog.
Caused by: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.
Cause: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in prolog.
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in prolog.

My sql-map-config.xml is as follows:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE sqlMapConfig
   PUBLIC "-//iBATIS.com//DTD SQL Map Config 2.0//EN"
   "http://www.ibatis.com/dtd/sql-map-config-2.dtd">
  <sqlMapConfig>
 <transactionManager type="JDBC">
   <dataSource type="SIMPLE">
     <property name="JDBC.Driver" value="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"/>
     <property name="JDBC.ConnectionURL"
value="jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:MAIN"/>
     <property name="JDBC.Username" value="test"/>
     <property name="JDBC.Password" value="test"/>
   </dataSource>
 </transactionManager>

 <sqlMap resource="dotagwa/xml/User.xml"/>
 <sqlMap resource="dotagwa/xml/ManagementPlan.xml"/>
 </sqlMapConfig>

The problem started when I added the sqlMap ManagementPlan.  I removed
the line from my xml file, but that did fix things and the error shows
up in all actions that try to use iBATIS.  Has anyone seen this before
or know why it may be happening?  Thanks for any help!