ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Abdullah Kauchali <abdullah.kauch...@isanusi.com>
Subject Re: iBatis and EJB
Date Sun, 06 Feb 2005 00:33:16 GMT
Interesting question could be:  can the transaction semantics used in
the application
with iBatis also be used in an EJB transactional (read: distributed)
environment -
switching from local to distributed based on the absence or presence of
an EJB
container?

Is that even possible?  hmmm ...

Kind regards