ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Philippe Laflamme <philippe.lafla...@mail.mcgill.ca>
Subject Re: nested properties as query parameters?
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2005 14:18:45 GMT
Not sure where/if its documented, but yes, it's legal.

I looked really quickly at both SQLMap guide and tutorial and could not
find an example, but I know for a fact that it is legal...

For example:

SELECT *
FROM someTable
<dynamic prepend="WHERE">
   <isNotNull property="aProperty.aNestedProperty">
     aValue = #aProperty.aNestedProperty#
   </isNotNull>
</dynamic>