ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Roger Baeza <roger...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How many field can insert
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2005 16:14:40 GMT
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError

sep.fmat.sipre.service.PreinscripcionService.<init>(PreinscripcionService.java:53)
sep.fmat.sipre.service.PreinscripcionService.<clinit>(PreinscripcionService.java:37)
sep.fmat.sipre.action.BusqAlumnoAction.execute(BusqAlumnoAction.java:66)

is raised when, i get instance for may daoManager

public class DaoConfig {

  private static final DaoManager daoManager;
  //private static final SqlMapClient sqlMap;

  static {
    try {

      //conexion via JDBC
      String resource =
"sep/fmat/sipre/persistent/dao.xml";
      Reader reader =
Resources.getResourceAsReader(resource);
      daoManager =
DaoManagerBuilder.buildDaoManager(reader);

      System.out.println("Se ha cargado el sqlmap
exitosamente");
    } catch (Exception e) {
      throw new RuntimeException("No se puede
iniciaizar el DaoConfig.  Cause: " + e);
    }
  }

  public static DaoManager getDaoManager() {
    return daoManager;
  }

}