ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Douglas <douglasf...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject Re: iBatis and EJB
Date Sat, 05 Feb 2005 23:04:31 GMT
Hi "friendVU admin" ,

IMHO, i hate EJB :) .

JBoss is necessary because it's better than Tomcat in
same aspects, see :
http://www.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=TomcatStandalonevsEmbedded

And the application will run in a cluster environment
and it need High Availability with 1..* machines.

The application will use JMS, Webservices ... but i
could use OpenJMS + Axis with Tomcat ...

Thanks,

Douglas