ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Michael Klaene <mkla...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: New article in ONJava.com
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2005 18:29:26 GMT
Funny, I didn't realize I was the first.  I wrote that about a year ago.  I used SQL Maps on
a small project, and liked it.  The iBatis guide was more than enough to help me do what I
needed to do, but I decided it might make a good topic as the project really hadn't received
much coverage yet.

I do have to admit that I like the flow this article better.

Mike

Clinton Begin <clinton.begin@gmail.com> wrote:
Wow, fantastic! Thanks for letting us know Aitor.

This is the first 2.0 article I think. But the award for the first
article ever (that I know of) goes to developer.com and Michael
Klaene.

http://www.developer.com/lang/article.php/10924_3346301_1

Cheers,
Clinton