ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From ravindranath Linganna <ravi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Problem in running JpetStore
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2005 11:29:03 GMT
Hi,
 When I run the PetStore application
Following error I am getting following Error.

javax.servlet.ServletException: Exception creating
bean of class
com.ibatis.jpetstore.presentation.CatalogBean: {1}

org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doHandlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:867)

I tried to write test case   as follows

/.
*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************8
DaoManager daomanager = null ;
	Account account = new Account();
		//super.setUp();

		daomanager = DaoConfig.getDaomanager();

	}

	public  void testGetList()
	{
		List list = new ArrayList();
		AccountSqlMapDao acmap = new
AccountSqlMapDao(daomanager);
		 list = acmap.getUsernameList();
		assertNotNull(list);
	}

		junit.textui.TestRunner.run(AccountDAOTest.class);

./
***********************************************************************************************************************
When I run the test case class the following is error.

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
	at
iBatisTesting.AccountDAOTest.setUp(AccountDAOTest.java:34)
	at
junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:125)
	at
junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:106)
	at
junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:124)
	at
junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:109)
	at
junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:208)
	at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:410)
	at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:294)
	at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:182)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not
initialize DaoConfig.  Cause:
com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapException: There was an
error while building the SqlMap instance.
--- The error occurred in
properties/database.properties.
--- The error occurred while configuring the data
source.
--- Check the data source properties or configuration.

--- Cause: com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapException:
Error initializing DataSource.  Could not instantiate
DataSourceFactory.  Cause:
com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException:
SimpleDataSource: Error while loading properties.
Cause: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
Caused by:
com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException:
SimpleDataSource: Error while loading properties.
Cause: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
Caused by: com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapException:
Error initializing DataSource.  Could not instantiate
DataSourceFactory.  Cause:
com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException:
SimpleDataSource: Error while loading properties.
Cause: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
Caused by:
com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException:
SimpleDataSource: Error while loading properties.
Cause: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
	at
com.ibatis.jpetstore.persistence.DaoConfig.<clinit>(DaoConfig.java:33)
	... 11 more

I have one doubt As  we read dao.xml in DaoConfig.java
where we read sql-map-config.xml file?
Rgds