ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBATIS vs jakarta-beans
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2005 15:10:22 GMT
Sure, you could easily do that.  There's no way to extend
ProbeFactory, but if you do simply add a new Probe implementation for
dynabeans and create the appropriate condition in the
PropeFacroty.getProbe() method, then it should work fine.

Once you've made the patch, send us what you have....we can consider
adding it to the framework.

...after all DynaBeans are quite a bit safer than Maps!

Cheers,
Clinton