ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot get sqlMaq
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2005 18:13:17 GMT
iBATIS 2.0 is backward compatible with 1.0 -- but 2.0 is highly
recommended.  You had a spelling error when you requested your
statement, for which it did complain loudly with "There is no
statement named..."

Cheers,
Clinton

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 11:09:03 -0700, Baker, Russ <RABAKER@ball.com> wrote:
> Thanks Clinton,
>
> This kinda raises an interesting issue though. I had no problem parsing the sql-map-config.xml
file, and when I buggered that up, the app complained. However, if the sql map xml files are
buggered up, then it doesn't complain but just says it cannot find the statement. So if it
cannot parse the xml file, is there a way to have it complain loudly that there is a problem?

> Thanks,
>
> Russ

exactly do you mean by v2, the xml version?