ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: selectKey for Informix
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2005 00:35:37 GMT
Okay, you've posted this enough times.  We've seen it and have
responded.  My suggestion is that you talk to Informix support about
standard ways to access the serial generated ID.

This issue barely has anything to do with iBATIS, it has more to do
with Informix and your connection pool.

Cheers,
Clinton