ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flexible ResultMaps (Again)
Date Sun, 06 Feb 2005 16:48:14 GMT
>> Looosly typed!

That's not loose typing.  It's NO typing.

The type that's missing isn't what you think it is.  The type that's
missing is your domain class definition.  You don't have types at all.
 You just have collections of implicitly related information.

In any case, I appreciate your heavy, thorough testing of our Map
support (seriously actually).  ;-)

Cheers,
Clinton