ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Extending a parameter map and column attributes?
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2005 20:44:59 GMT
Both are good suggestions (please add them to JIRA).

The reason behind why there hasn't been much development or evolution
around Parameter Maps is twofold:

1) They're a lot simpler than result maps, and require less configuration.

2) Very few people use the <parameterMap> element.  You can do
everything with inline parameters now (#prop,attr1=val1,att2=val2#
etc.).

I'm dreaming of a day when both the <parameterMap> and <resultMap>
elements disappear!

Cheers,
Clinton